Tuesday, December 22, 2009




My final reflection about
my Google blogger and Google site

In this blog as a project, I learnt many things from this blogger. Blogger is an important tool for me because it helps me by sharing my thinking and ideas with my teacher, friends and my family. Blogger it a simple tool that it makes easy to post paragraphs, photos and videos. I have Google account so I can easy entre to Google blogger. In this reflection, I will talk about my Google blog which called baby cappuccino and my Google Site which called Google space and how I have been use them and how they helped me in my life.



First of all, in this semester, currently I am studying Management Information System (MIS) as one of the required courses to graduate. Google blogger and Google site are helped me a lot in my study, because using Google blogger helped me to organize my work and to manage my time. I think that it is nice to show my reflections about my different projects and work in my study at DWC to my friends and family specially my husband. Moreover, Google blogger helped me to improve my IT skills because I never know about blogs and bloggers. Furthermore, Google site project helped and encouraged me to use different Google tools such as calendar, document, Gmail, Google map and many more. In my Google space, I used one of the Google tools (that is Google Sites) to demonstrate of how I use other Google tools. I believe that the two project Google blogs and Google site are very useful tools, so I learnt many important and interesting things. I hope every student happy to do those projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment