Monday, December 7, 2009

Branding, Packaging, and Merchandising


In this semester, as a marketing student I have a project that I should to explain one or more about essential marketing communication. My colleague Zahra and I we chose a nice subject which was about Branding, Packaging, and Merchandising.


First of all, we made a fabulous and creative presentation about this topic. Moreover, our objective: that after reading about this topic we must be able to explain the role of improvement of products, also the main issues around the improvement of a brand name for products. Moreover, we described some roles of the sales force in merchandising and explained those roles such as in promoting sales, also we described the roles of colors and packaging designs. Furthermore, we defined the meaning of Branding, Packaging, and Merchandising, also the advantages and disadvantages of each topic.


Finally, I think that project was a fantastic topic. I believe that I gained experience about the market in the UAE and around the world. So I think that developed my knowledge of the different markets in Dubai. I hope that project helped everybody in my class to raise their global knowledge about Branding, Packaging, and Merchandising.

No comments:

Post a Comment