Sunday, December 6, 2009


BMKT 301-Marketing project

(McDonald’s)

DWC is one of the most famous colleges in the GCC particularly in the UAE. DWC always support its students by doing some events and exhibitions and also by give them some projects that improvement their skills. DWC students are very busy and they are also hard worker at the college and outside.


First of all, as a DWC student I have many works and projects to do, so I learnt many things from those projects. One of the most important project that I have been doing for BMKT 301– MARKETING MANAGEMENT which is group project is a report that we should choose a large organization local or international which sells a brand products and services, so my colleagues Zahra and Roudha I and decided to choose McDonald’s for this project. Furthermore, we have to improve a detailed marketing plan for McDonald’s. Moreover, we have to do a presentation after we finish the research and the report about McDonald’s which must cover the main points of the project such as SWOT analysis, the marketing and financing objectives, the marketing strategies, target marketing strategies and tactics .

In the final, I believe that I will learn a good things and skills from BMKT 301 project. I think that I have developed my writing, reading skills from this report, and also improve my skills in researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment