Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Alia's feedback


Dear Sir Tridib,


well as you know, I'm a final year student higher diploma student,

i studying marketing as my major. So, it is very important to know about google and how do should deal with it.


my feedback


In my point of view, i learnt many things from Google project.I improve my skills in Google, because I hate doing search. Actually, I deal with Google only if I have projects and never use it for something else such as I did not know about Gmail and how can I find what I need in an easy way.
Furthermore, I learnt a lot of new information from Google project presentations and from training sessions, so now I will be expert in Google tools.


Moreover, I always afraid when I do any presentation and I worst presenter, but when I did Google search presentation I was confident little bet , and this project helped me how I face my problem and I believe that was motivated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment